Wednesday, January 14, 2009

jan 14

I struggled today! This was about all I could come up with.
We have an apple tree in our side yard that the birds and squirrles feast on all winter. Notice the wound on his face? The other day he had a big snack, passed out on the branch and then fell off, lol! All this happened while I was talking on the phone. I'm convinced this guy is getting drunk off the fermented apples! I couldn't stop laughing, but after zooming in on his poor little face... I'm feeling badly for the little boozer ; )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing out lound thinking about a drunk squirrel. This is a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo... love the touches of red against the grey. As for the story what a riot. When I was growing up we had an apple tree in our back yard... and we had a skunk who would partake of fermented apples... nothing like a staggering fully loaded weapon (the skunk) ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that is a good lesson for him...don't "drink" and climb. Ooohhh that was bad. Awesome photo! Your post cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete